Under Armour Curry 2.5 Basketball Shoe - Metallic Gold
After a historic regular season in which Stephen Curry broke his own record for most 3-point field goals and the Golden State Warriors set a new record with 73 wins, the new Under Armour Curry 2.5 boasts the explosive support and dynamic comfort needed for the 2016 NBA regular season MVP winner.
• Moulded Synthetic Upper: Wraps closely around the foot for a lightweight and precise fit. External PU shell provides durable support and structure. A mesh constructed base layer offers breathability and freedom of movement.
• External Heel & Midfoot Shanks: Deliver locked-in stability through heel, arch and forefoot to provide support and eliminate sliding.
• Charged Cushioning: The ultimate advancement in energy. Absorbs impact and converts it into a level of responsive comfort you’ve never felt before.
• Multi-Direction Herringbone: Outsole traction offers maximum floor control and grip.
• The Bay Bridge – Moulding details in the PU include lines inspired by the bridge that connects the East Bay to San Francisco.
• Coordinates of Oracle Arena – GPS coordinates of Stephen’s home arena are included on the heel.