What is “Your Account”?
When you have registered or have ordered an item from the NBA Store, a profile will have been created for you. The profile has many useful functions which are detailed below:
· Personal Details: You can make amendments to this area as necessary, for example if you move house.
· Password Settings: We recommend you change your password frequently. To do this, follow the on-screen instructions on the “Profile” page when logged into your account.
· Address Book: You can add additional addresses to your personal address book - this makes it easy if you wish to have presents sent directly to your friends or family.
· Order History: This section gives you details of all your past and pending orders. You can track your order from the moment you place your order, right through until the moment it has been dispatched!
· Newsletter Subscriptions: This section gives you the opportunity to opt in or out of receiving product news, offers, events and promotions from the NBA Store.
Do I need to create a profile?
If you have not created a profile, you can still browse through the site and place an order as a guest without setting up a profile.
If you decide to create a profile, please click the “My Account” button at the top of the NBA Store site. Once your profile has been created, you can review orders which have been made and, depending on your preferences, we will send you details of special offers via email.
How do I update my personal information?
1. Click on “My Account” at the top of any page
2. Click on “Profile”, “Address Book”, etc. to update your personal details as required
What should I do if I forget my password?
1. If you are not logged in and have forgotten your password, click on “My Account” at the top of any page.
2. Click on the “FORGOT PASSWORD” link under the “Log In” button.
3. Enter your email address and an email will be sent to you with a new password.
4. Click on the link in the password reset email received and follow the prompts to change your password.
How do I remove my profile?
You have the right to remove your personal information and preferences. In order to do this, please send this request by email to email@example.com with the email address you set your account up with.